Sunday, October 26, 2008

Shopping, Here I come!

I need to do some serious shopping soon to stay warm this fall/winter.

1) Knee High Socks - They're perfect for my knee high boots.

2) Ear Flap Hat - Instead of wearing a hat and ear muffs, why not just kill two birds with one stone with a flap hat?

3) A New Peacoat (probably gray or another color other than black)

4) Ski Face Mask (for snowboarding) - Either this or this.

... That's all I can think of for now. Sorry if this wasn't interesting to you guys; it's just an entry to remind myself that I need to shop.

2 comments:

Corey Hopper said...

Decent shopping list. Care to help me by cold weather gear to prepare for standing 6 hour watches on a pier in the freezing cold? hahaha

Kerwin said...

Go with the first ski mask. If you pull it up a bit, it can double as a ninja mask.