Wednesday, October 31, 2007

BOO!!!



This is why I love Google. They have the coolest logos for every Holiday. I'd like to know who's behind all these designs... maybe he/she and I could team up and get my name out there haha :)

Baseball news. Yeah yeah, the Red Sox won even though I'm not crazy about them. I have to admit though, they do have good team strategies. This is wishful thinking but the day the Mets make it to the World Series, is the day I'll laugh non-stop, dance my butt off, get drunk, pick up strange kids, and howl! Ok maybe I won't be that crazy but I thought that'd be a great visual.

Hehe... I can't believe I'm blogging during my lunch break. Well, at least it's not interrupting me from work. I already finished my lunch so decided to pop in here and do some bloggin'.

Ummm... what was I gonna say? OH!!! Oh yes, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Eat a lot of candy until your teeth fall out and watch out for those eggs!

1 comment:

Corey Hopper said...

Im pretty sure it's an old guy who does all of the logo illustrations for Google. That sucks though, because someone like you could be wasting time on that. JUST KIDDING! lol