Monday, November 24, 2008

Productive Day

I never thought I'd say this but I had a productive Sunday, for once. I don't really remember the last time I forced to keep myself busy on a Sunday. Wanna know what I did? Well, since winter is approaching, I decided to separate my summer/spring clothes from my fall/winter clothes, and I also labeled the boxes. Then I color coordinated all of my clothes on the hangers. It makes it easier for me to pick out what to wear in the morning before I head to work. Despite how long it took and how tiresome it was, I actually had fun. It was so much fun, that I don't mind helping out people with their closets and getting paid for it! I'm serious... any takers?

I almost broke my back trying to reach for something on the shelf but I'm fine now. The best part is... my massage is scheduled for Tuesday so I can't wait to tell the therapist which spots need soothing. Also, I can now rest for Thanksgiving weekend.

No comments: