Saturday, March 15, 2008

Red Mango

On Wednesday, I met up with Mimi and her friends for some frozen yogurt at Red Mango (on 14th street and 6th ave). I was told that Red Mango came first in Korea but Pinkberry was brought over to the U.S. first. So I took a bite of the green tea flavor at Red Mango and that was sooo good. You'll just have to try it out for yourself. The next day I went to Pinkberry to try green tea and I wasn't really crazy about it. I can't wait to go to RM again...

On another note, my throat started to feel dry and irritated yesterday about an hour before I left work. Looking forward to a Friday night and getting a sore throat at the same time just made my day. I'm drinking hot tea with lemon juice and honey as I'm typing this. Hopefully this isn't a symptom that a cold is coming up.

No comments: