Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Yanks Get Sent Home... Ouch! :)

It's so predictable that the Yankees weren't gonna make it this year for two reasons:

1) THEY SUCK!
2) THEY SUCK!

Ok seriously, they don't know a thing about true sportsmanship and don't even bother to practice it. All of us (with brains) would hope they stop buying players for once but the management is too stubborn to get that idea across their heads. Meanwhile, the majority of New Yorkers only support the Yankees because of their championship history. Wake up and smell the coffee! Let's focus on the present and how they can improve themselves, which they won't ever stand a chance cause... well... they're the Yankees, enough said. (-_-)

My only concern is: Why do these superficial, witless girls go to Yankees games just because their boyfriends or male friends do? And take those silly pink hats off! Gah!!! *Sigh* I'm not even going to waste my breath. It's just frustrating to me (I used to play softball as a kid) that people don't pay attention to real baseball anymore. The same concept applies to music. Stop promoting these artists who can't sing or rap! Gosh, don't get me started haha.

So... if anyone out there is a Mets fan like yours truly, then pat yourselves on the back. Go Mets fans! If you like other teams (exclude the Red Sox), then you made the right choice. Let's keep it that way, hehe.

Since I haven't touched my blog for weeks, I'd like to say that I can't believe that Fall is here and that means Winter will be coming around the corner and I'm not quite happy about that. Winter=dry, itchy skin for me waist down. Lotion will be my remedy but I have to apply it several times a day and it's annoying.

Halloween is coming and I can't wait! I'm still deciding what costume I should get cause my friends and I will be attending a costume party or some sort... it should be fun. I like to take advantage of my 20s. It'll be too awkward involving myself in such activity when I'm 30 or so.

Well, I need to clean my room (oh fun!) so until next time!

1 comment:

Corey Hopper said...

We just tag teamed on the Yankees! "High Five!!!"[w/ Borat accent]