Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I'm still alive, ya'll

I admit it... I feel guilty about neglecting my blog for a few days but that summer feeling is here where I just want to kick back and relax. I recently saw Ocean's Thirteen this weekend. It was better than I expected but it can't top Ocean's Eleven of course. Then today I saw Surf's Up after work-- a very cute/funny movie.

Another thing I feel guilty about is I haven't been to the gym for three weeks now. Why? I've been caught at work and catching up with old friends. It's so hard to set a time to meet people with different schedules especially now that they're all graduates. I've also been trying to brush up on my Mandarin so I don't fall behind in my class (to the curious: yes I take Mandarin once a week).

I'm excited about one of our titles, Baltimore being released this summer. It's written and illustrated by Hellboy's comic artist, Mike Mignola and his partner, award-winning novelist Christopher Golden. It'll be out in late July so stay tuned...

1 comment:

Corey Hopper said...

Hey, don't feel so bad about that. Most people have things to do and besides, your blog isn't your profession. In the last couple of days i've felt the same way, too. Last weekend I enlisted in the Navy and the entire week before I spent almost everyday in the recruiting office and on an Army base. Now, I found out that I may not be able to blog about certain things because I won't be a civilian, soon. So, you gotta cut your loses. btw, I know you're not that critical about your blogging, i just wanted to leave a long comment! lol / and...ocean's (any #), all suck!!! just kidding