Friday, May 25, 2007

Memorial Day weekend

I'm so excited that Summer Fridays officially start this Friday (which is technically today since it's after 12am) but I'm staying until 5pm cause there are tight deadlines at work. After that, I'm going straight to my sister's place so we can leave early on Saturday to go to Hershey Park. We're spending Memorial Day weekend over there and HOPEFULLY we'll get back early on Monday cause there will be major traffic getting back into the city.

I hope everyone has a good weekend cause I'm sure I will. I love spending time with my nieces... they're so cute. I don't want them to grow up and that also means I won't get older lol. K well, back to packing before I hit the sack.

EDIT @ 8:04am
I just woke up half an hour ago and looked at the forecast. It's gonna be 90 degrees today! Now this is the kind of weather I've been waiting for! Woooo!!!

1 comment:

Corey Hopper said...

Hershey Park! If you've never been you will enjoy it. But the warm weather is concerning, (on my terms at least since I prefer cold/cool temps). It's usually this warm in July-August, not now. Im not ready for it!lol What a long summer this may be...Have fun!